Scroll saw on Loan

Daniel McNamara

Apr 23, 2015, 11:02:29 PM4/23/15
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

I brought in a (working) 16in scroll saw to be loaned to the Hive. It does need a new blade which I haven't been able to pick up yet. I placed the saw near the wooden work bench for the time being.
Elly as area warden feel free to move it where ever would be a good fit. And if you don't see it being a good fit, let me know, I'll take it back home.

Daniel

Elly Hall

Apr 23, 2015, 11:21:36 PM4/23/15
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I am excited to see it working with a new blade.  Thank you!  Let me know if you end up getting a blade.  Otherwise, I can get one.  Thanks again.

Daniel