Re:/calling dibs/ [CHP] Purgatory 3/13-3/20

Raven Abird

Mar 13, 2018, 7:40:53 PM3/13/18
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Calling dibs on the rolly toolbox if it is not claimed.

Also runner up dibs (2nd) on the small gascan.

NancyG

On Mar 13, 2018 6:45 PM, "Greg Arnold (COO)" <gar...@hive13.org> wrote:
New stuff on Shelf E. Shelf D is up for grabs.

I have dibs on the gas can, Ryan has dibs on the box of pink fire bricks, Nancy has dibs on the Rolykit, and Will has dibs on the old fume hood.

The bucket on Shelf A is full of files.

Kevin S