Boardgame Night at the Hive

Farmer John

Apr 14, 2017, 7:06:44 PM4/14/17
to Hive13 Hackerspace
John v3.0 here. Gonna bring a board game or two and a few friends to play.

Start around 8-8:30 PM
End when we decide

Dustin's providing the following games:
Betrayal at the house on the hill
Munchkin Pathfinder
Cards against humanity

I'll see what I can drag in terms of food and drink. Feel free to bring your own.

If you want update if we're still playing; text John 513.262.;8278

Farmer John

Apr 14, 2017, 9:07:23 PM4/14/17
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Got some pizza, gonna be here till around 1am likely.

Daniel McNamara

Apr 16, 2017, 2:26:19 AM4/16/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
How'd it go? I was stuck doing taxes til late (over 4 hours of taxes made my brain numb)

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 9:07 PM, Farmer John <farmer...@gmail.com> wrote:
Got some pizza, gonna be here till around 1am likely.

Daniel

Lorin Edwin Parker

Apr 16, 2017, 8:02:03 AM4/16/17
to Hive13
Sounds fun. I'd love to play next time and maybe see more frequent table game nights in the future.