Projector Accomplished!

Ian B

Dec 4, 2017, 6:03:06 PM12/4/17
to Hive13 Hackerspace
Hello All,

Greg and I spent several hours today getting our brand new
patterned-light-thrower-mo-tron (I'm told the kids call it a "projector"
but that just sounds ridiculous) mounted, connected and just generally
awesome. Pictures attached.

Ian B.

projector-pic1.jpg
projector-pic2.jpg
projector-pic3.jpg

Brad Walsh

Dec 4, 2017, 6:17:18 PM12/4/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!

Thanks for working on it.

Thanks, Brad

Kevin S

Dec 4, 2017, 9:06:15 PM12/4/17
to Unknown
Awesome work guys!

On Dec 4, 2017 5:17 PM, "Brad Walsh" <bra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Awesome!

Thanks for working on it.

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 6:03 PM Ian B <ae...@hive13.org> wrote:
Hello All,

Greg and I spent several hours today getting our brand new
patterned-light-thrower-mo-tron (I'm told the kids call it a "projector"
but that just sounds ridiculous) mounted, connected and just generally
awesome. Pictures attached.

Ian B.

Thanks, Brad

Coy Paeltz

Dec 4, 2017, 9:19:04 PM12/4/17
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Looks kind of professional great job, are we sure Hive members did this????