Annex badge reader not working

Brad Walsh

May 11, 2018, 3:24:55 PM5/11/18
to Hive13 Mailing List
 Stopped by the hive today and I was able to get in, but the annex bad reader is not working. It is just a constant green and blinks red briefly when you put a card up next to it.
 I tried to reset trick and no difference

Brad
--
Thanks,

Brad

Lorin Edwin Parker

May 11, 2018, 4:48:53 PM5/11/18
to Hive13
Damn, and the electronics tools are now in the annex!

--
Thanks,

Brad

Brad Walsh

Raven Abird

May 11, 2018, 7:46:27 PM5/11/18
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
no...you can get the door open with a bit of wire....   is someone still down tthere or has the problem been fixed?

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 6:48 PM, Brad Walsh <bra...@gmail.com> wrote:
May have to CNC a “door opener”.

😜