Borrowing HackRF Blue

Lorin Edwin Parker

Apr 21, 2016, 7:17:05 PM4/21/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
I am going to take the HackRF blue to my bench at home to figure a few things out. I'd like to see this SDR used more, so I'm going to try out a few different antennas, check out the breakout capabilities, etc.

I'll bring it back next week, and plan on setting things up here for everyone (software, antenna, etc).

Lorin

P.S. Dave, do you have documentation on the PCB layout, pinouts, etc on the "Blue" model? I can only find hackRF one on the github.

Dave B.

Apr 21, 2016, 10:45:57 PM4/21/16
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com
Its pretty similar afaik.  I sent Gareth Hayes who did the HackRF blue build a txt to see where he has the source and board files stashed.  I'm pretty sure this is it tho:
-D