PLA filament for the space usage

Julien Moradn

Apr 14, 2015, 10:37:26 AM4/14/15
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I would like to print limit switch mount for the Shapeoko. I wanted to use the Polar3D but I didn’t find any rolls of filament that was marked as free for usage. Is there any rule for this? I mean if the roll is not marked, I can use it for the space?

Julien

Daniel McNamara

Apr 14, 2015, 10:41:54 AM4/14/15
to cincihac...@googlegroups.com

Julien you can use some of my filament, if there is none easily marked for free use. It's in my locker. All I ask is that you put it back in there when you are done.