Columbus Ohio, Senior IOS Software Engineer @ Product Company up to $150K plus equity/bonus

kaleb

May 28, 2015, 6:57:03 AM5/28/15
to ci...@googlegroups.com

I have a brand new full time direct hire Sr. IOS Software Engineer role here in Columbus. Please message me at ka...@integritypowersearch.com if interested.

We’re looking for product-aware engineers who are thoughtful, responsible and passionate builders who appreciate user experience. We’re looking for someone who is not only well versed in iOS development, but also has a strong understanding of good UX. You will work closely with world class mobile engineers, designers and server-side Ruby/Rails API developers to create a beautiful and integrated experience on the IOS.

Perks
  • Work with brilliant hard-working people on a day to day basis
  • Insanely flexible hours and work from home
  • Huge monitors and the latest Mac of your choice (or whatever makes you happy and productive
  • Competitive Compensation (up to $150K for Sr. )
  • Employee Stock Plan
  • Bonus / Profit Sharing Plan
  • Jeans/shorts + t-shirt dress code (if that counts as a dress code)

Basic Qualifications
  • Minimum of 1 year experience developing native iOS apps
  • Minimum of 3 years (preferably 5+) overall software development experience
  • Shipped applications on the iOS App Store
  • Highly proficient in Objective-C
  • Involvement in making design and general product decisions
  • Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object oriented design & data structures
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent professional software development experience
Preferred Qualifications
  • Passion for discovering, reading and sharing books
  • Experience with TDD and testing frameworks
  • Familiarity in Swift
  • Experience building mobile apps that access RESTful services

Kaleb Dumot
President and IT Recruiter
Integrity Power Search, Inc.

“To serve our customers with unmatched excellence, seeking always to anticipate their needs”