Seeking Full Stack iOS Developer

Matt Dailey

Feb 26, 2015, 10:43:17 AM2/26/15
to ci...@googlegroups.com

Self-funded central Ohio start-up plans to build the next mobile app that everyone will be talking about.  We need Full-Stack iOS Developers who have the passion, the drive and the know-how to get stuff done and help make our vision a reality.

Do you have a can-do attitude?  Are you more interested in results than excuses?  Do you have 2 or more years of mobile development experience in Objective C, iOS?  Can you manage the app development lifecycle from X-Code project setup through device provisioning and app store deployments?

Skills / Requirements:

- Objective-C, iOS,

- Strong knowledge of SQLite, Core Data, and data modeling for scalability and performance,

- Experience with NoSQL, MongoDB,

- Experience with Javascript, jQuery, Node.js,

- Experience integrating mobile applications with RESTful application backends,

- Experience implementing in-app analytics: e.g., Flurry, Crashlytics,

- Experience managing Rackspace or AWS deployments,

- Solid communication skills

Desirable Skills:

- Experience building highly scalable, interactive web applications,

- Familiarity with high-level database design techniques,

- Experience with SSL, AES-256,

- Experience with Ruby or Python, C, C++,

- Experience with JIRA / Agile workflow,

If you are looking for an exciting challenge, a competitive salary and a rewarding work environment, we want to talk to you!  Please connect with me offline if you are interested in this position.