Sr. IOS Developer role in Columbus Ohio - up to $135,000

kaleb

Jul 16, 2014, 10:05:03 AM7/16/14
to ci...@googlegroups.com
My client in Columbus Ohio is a big data analytics company that is targeting unique data challenges in the private and public sectors. They're passionate about creating smart solutions for an industry that has very antiquated technology. They have the same investors as FaceBook, Linkedin, Google, and Twitter but are in Columbus? My client is willing to pay up to $135,000+, PTO, and health benefits.

Your role will building out a suite of applications for both phones and tablets. They will be doing real time push notifications to the device and looking to leverage several of the new iOS 8 features including the widget capability. All of the apps will be built from scratch. There are 2 existing applications that were created using the Titanium JS platform that they would also like to convert to native applications while adding new features.

What you will be doing:

· Writing awesome, clean code - minimalist, and easily understood by others.
· Working in agile scrum sprints - 90% coding, 10% collaborating on requirements with the product team.

REQUIREMENTS

· Extensive iOS app experience (Must have worked with iOS 1+ years full time).
· Must have created iOS apps and have published them in the AppStore (please provide links).
· Excellent communications skills.

If you are interested please email Ka...@integritypowersearch.com. Thank you :-)