Seeking SWIFT/iOS Full Stack Developer

Matt Dailey

Mar 26, 2015, 11:24:40 AM3/26/15
to ci...@googlegroups.com

Self-funded central Ohio start-up plans to build the next mobile app that everyone will be talking about. We need Full Stack iOS Developers who have the passion, the drive and the know-how to get stuff done and help make our vision a reality.

Do you have a can-do attitude? Are you more interested in results than excuses? Do you have 2 or more years of mobile development experience in iOS, Swift, Cocoa/Objective-C? Can you manage the app development lifecycle from X-Code project setup through device provisioning and app store deployments?

Skills / Requirements:

- iOS
- Swift
- Cocoa, Objective-C
- CloudKit, iCloud
- Strong knowledge of SQLite, Core Data, and data modeling for scalability and performance,
- Experience implementing in-app analytics: e.g., Flurry, Crashlytics,
- Solid communication skills

Desirable Skills:

- Experience building highly scalable, interactive web applications,
- Familiarity with high-level database design techniques,
- Experience with SSL, AES-128, 256,
- Experience with JIRA / Agile workflow,

If you are looking for an exciting challenge, a competitive salary and a rewarding work environment, we want to talk to you!