CodeMash 2015 looking for speakers

Christopher Judd

Aug 17, 2014, 1:53:29 PM8/17/14
to ci...@googlegroups.com

I want to encourage you to submit talks to CodeMash v2.0.1.5 which will be January 6-9 at the Kalahari in Sandusky Ohio. This is a great community event that brings together midwest communities from the Java, .NET, Ruby, PHP, JavaScript, and mobile spaces. Last year there were 1500 attendees and sold out in 22 seconds. I would like to make this the best mobile track ever at CodeMash so please consider submitting talks. The call for papers is open until August 30th. You can find more details at http://www.codemash.org/call-speakers/.