Columbus, Ohio - Sr. IOS Software Engineer @ Software Product Company

kaleb

Mar 26, 2015, 4:01:28 PM3/26/15
to ci...@googlegroups.com
I have a brand new opportunity in Columbus, Ohio to lead a well established startups software company mobile presence and product. The effort is 100% new development and you will be the first IOS developer hired. This is your opportunity to make an impact solving big, important problems that have a direct impact on peoples’ lives.

Compensation overview:
  1. This is a full-time position.
  2. This job is at our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio (downtown)
  3. Highly Competitive salary
  4. Flexible hours
  5. Paid holidays and vacation
  6. 100% covered health/vision/dental
  7. Free parking.
  8. Ownership over what you built
  9. 100% new development
  10. Whatever tools (displays, ergo equipment, etc.) you need to do your job creatively and joyfully.
  11. Group and team activities
  12. Loving what you do everyday
Requirements:
  • Requirements: B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent and 2+ years of professional engineering experience
  • Expert knowledge of Objective-C and iOS frameworks
  • Experience developing, releasing, and supporting iOS applications
  • Expert ability to get things done on a small team Ideally
About You:
  • You like nothing more than to delight the people that interact with your creations
  • You love to work in a collaborative product environment with designers, data geeks, engineers and passionate product folks
  • You love technology and often build things in your spare time, contribute to open source projects and try to solve problems just to see if you can
  • You believe in the ability of technology to change the world and solve hard problems
  • You understand that technology, by itself, does not delight customers.
  • That the sweet spot combines technology with practical solutions, surprises, utility and social interaction
  • You are often told you are an easy going and nice person

Kaleb Dumot
President and IT Recruiter
Integrity Power Search, Inc.

“To serve our customers with unmatched excellence, seeking always to anticipate their needs”