CHOPUG is Dead.

Sean Prunka

Nov 10, 2012, 10:11:01 PM11/10/12
to cho...@googlegroups.com

Due to lack of interest (as much or more on my own part than anyone else's) CHOPUG is dead.

The MEETUP dues are due end of the month, one of our sponsors may be able to renew their support, or we could find a new sponsor, but I cannot head up the group.

I have too many other commitments and other stuff that I'm dealing with right now.

If there are any volunteers to take over, please let me know, You can have all the keys to the kingdom.

We have a Facebook Page. a GMail account, a Google Group, Meetup and a Twitter account. (I'm 99.99% certain that I closed out the Tumblr ages ago.)

Sorry to have to let it all go, but I don't have the time or energy to take care of CHOPUG any longer.

Sean P.