Meeting change for July?

1 view

Sean Prunka

Jun 20, 2012, 11:29:41 AM6/20/12
to cho...@googlegroups.com, chopug-...@meetup.com
Matt is going to be on vacation during our normal meeting time for July.
If it is ok and convenient for everyone, he'd love to be able to
shuffle July's meeting either back or forward one week, so he can make
it.

The tentative new date will be the 10th, if there's not a huge outcry.
But feel free to discuss which date is the best for the most people.

10th, 17th, or 24th?

(crossed posted to both Meetup and Google, but not FB)
((As a side note, I'd love to stop cross-posting...I think I'd like to
use Meetup for meeting announcements only and the Google Group for any
and all other discussions and emails. Thanks.))