Next week's meeting.

1 view

Charlottesville Area PHP Users Group

Jun 12, 2012, 9:05:47 AM6/12/12
to cho...@googlegroups.com
We'll be discussing (open discussion/round table) conferences. I'd like to touch on why conferences are so important and how to get your boss to agree.

I'd like to have a head count, so Mary (who has agreed to step into the role of refreshments coordinator) can figure out how many pizzas and drinks to order.
We don't have a refreshments sponsor (yet,) so if you want in on the pizza and soda, Mary will need some $$.

Right now we have 4 respondants via our meetup site (including myself.) Facebook has 2 respondants (but both have also RSVPed on Meetup -- myself and Brandon.)

I am expecting at least one or two more from Battelle, but as many as 7 here at Battelle have expressed interest.

(Posted to the Google Group, Facebook and Twitter and blasted via Meetup. Sorry for duplication, but we're not all on the same page yet.)

--Sean