June 19th Meeting

Seán Prunka

May 30, 2012, 11:47:28 AM5/30/12
to cho...@googlegroups.com
The current plans for June's meeting are to have a round-table discussion about conference experiences. But I think we'd all be open to hearing other ideas...especially if you have a presentation topic you'd like to test on our small audience.
Please feel free to strike up a discussion here on the list, or you can contact me directly, if you prefer.

The June meeting is scheduled for June 19th from 6:00-7:30ish.
I have not yet lined up any sponsors for refreshments, since we don't know from one month to the next what kind of turn out we'll get.
If anyone wants to volunteer as a refreshments coordinator, that would be awesome. I can even give you a couple of contacts from various potential sponsor companies. (The coordinator would be responsible for working with sponsors (and/or members) to collect funds needed to supply the meetings with snacks/pizza/drinks.)

I do have some swag from php|tek conference that was donated to us by various sponsors. Books, stickers and t-shirts. If you show up, you will not leave empty-handed, unless it is of your own choosing.

Hope to see you here!
-- Seán Prunka

Duane Gran

Jun 19, 2012, 8:04:55 AM6/19/12
to cho...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, but I won't be able to attend tonight, but I hope to make it out to other meetings.

Duane

CHOPUG

Jun 19, 2012, 3:23:54 PM6/19/12
to cho...@googlegroups.com