Chicago Open Science Meeting Agenda for 2/19/12

Ben Hyink

Feb 15, 2012, 2:47:12 PM2/15/12
to ChiOpenSci
You may see the Open Science agenda for this Sunday, 2/19/12, here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Cs6cSDTNSTv79ojtro1z1QRzmg9VmxJuXBldIPFdkok/edit

Please send any requests for additions to me by Friday, when the agenda will be finalized.

This meeting may be more of a social meet-up than the previous ones, which will be the nature of many of our meetings for the foreseeable future. That said, interesting things may be discussed, so please come and join the conversation.

As always, there will be open discussion after the business portion of the meeting ends.

See you at 6pm at PS1 this coming Sunday!

All the best,

Ben Hyink
Meeting Coordinator

Ben Hyink

Feb 19, 2012, 1:31:10 PM2/19/12
to ChiOpenSci
Since the next two- or three-dozen meetings may be a lot like meet-ups, I think I'll try to start posting day-prior reminders of our meeting events on this list (the agenda requests serve as week-prior reminders).

I look forward to seeing some of you at 6pm today!

Ben