Chinese input source option gone - Mac snow leopard O.S 10.6.8

1 070 vues

Meng See Chan

non lue,
25 mars 2014, 04:00:0125/03/2014
à chine...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to setup the The Chinese input (Pinyin) on my Mac os 10.6.8, but the Chinese input source option has disappeared from the list.

The Chinese input option was there previously and it worked fine, but right after I removed the Canton input (Cantonese input -for testing) which causing the system blue screen looping,
I did the file removed in Single user mode from the System/Library/., and the system back to normal now, but the Chinese input option has gone.
Is there a way to get the option back ? Please advise as soon.

Thank you & regard

M.S.

Joseph Johnson

non lue,
21 janv. 2015, 21:53:2221/01/2015
à chine...@googlegroups.com
This happened to me too in Mavericks. The only solution I know of is to create a new User in the System Preferences area and be that new User from now on. Of Of course, then all your settings and documents need to be transferred over. Frustrating.

Joseph Johnson

non lue,
21 janv. 2015, 21:56:1021/01/2015
à chine...@googlegroups.com
Here is a related thread on the official Apple support page:

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 1:00:01 AM UTC-7, Meng See Chan wrote:
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message