enter English words with built-in pinyin method in shuangpin mode? 在雙拼模式下輸入英文而不用按caps切換模式?

TJ Chen

May 15, 2016, 4:08:25 PM5/15/16
to Chinese Mac

Hi,

I'm using the built-in pinyin-traditional method with shuangpin/double pinyin mode  on MACOSX 10.11.4.
I'm happy to use it, but I'm quite frustrated when inputing english words with this mode.

Screen Shot 2016-05-15 at 7.17.39 AM.png

for example:
when I'm typing chinese word say 你好,"ni hk" would do the trick. Then I want to insert a english world like "apple".
I get "zhuanpaich" with return entered, and 轉排除 for space entered.

I want to use it like bus-pinyin on ubuntu and many other shaungpin method, that I can type in english word without pressing caps lock, switch to english mode.
Is there any way to config that???

Many thanks
TJ

我想問系統內建的拼音輸入法,在雙拼模式下可以設定成“在中文輸入模式下”也可直接輸入英文字?
我在打字的時候時常需要插入一些英文字,譬如說“你好,apple小姐”
這個時候我必須打 ni hk space,caps lock + apple+caps lock xz jx space。。。
一直按caps lock是很惱人的事。
我想要像其他輸入法(如ibus pinyin)一樣hi hk space, apple return xz jx space 來完成這段文字的輸入。

請問可以設定成這樣嗎??
感謝
TJ

(I posted on apple's forum and a nice help guided me to here)