Founder "Glyphs" font app

TenThousandThings

Feb 5, 2018, 7:04:55 PM2/5/18
to Chinese Mac
Curious to know if anyone has encountered this?

I've been updating the Chinese Mac site for OS X (i.e. up to El Capitan), and came across it as I was fixing the "Foundries" section of the Fonts page -- still in progress.

Anyhow, it's note to see Founder go Mac only with it -- I'll guess that means they are a Mac "shop" now -- I will install the trial and give it a look-see.

Eric Rasmussen

Feb 7, 2018, 3:35:58 PM2/7/18
to Chinese Mac
Okay, so I jumped to a conclusion there -- Glyphs is Austrian and available here:

Founder sells it on their site for the domestic Chinese market. I take that (and the image they use on their site showing Glyphs working with a Chinese font on an iMac) as a pretty solid stamp of approval in terms of using Glyphs to develop Chinese fonts.

Eric