大易輸入法 in Mavericks. How to use Dayi in Mavericks

hotz...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2013, 5:03:50 AM12/28/13
to chine...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I recently upgraded to Mavericks and 大易 is stuffed.

Can someone help me with it?

Thanks.

Fabian Fang

Dec 28, 2013, 12:47:49 PM12/28/13
to chine...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 2:03 AM, <hotz...@gmail.com> wrote:

I recently upgraded to Mavericks and 大易 is stuffed.

This is not a new development.  Apple removed Dayi input from OS 10.7 (Lion) over two years ago.

You have just posted in the Apple Support Communities that:
"In Mt. Lion, I managed to asked around and finally got to download something from somewhere to make it work."

Perhaps you can try the "something" again, to see whether it works under Mavericks.

Fabian

tyh

May 30, 2014, 12:27:45 AM5/30/14
to chine...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just recently upgraded to Mavericks as well but so disappointed that DaYi is no where to be found...I use DaYi for all my professional work, may I ask you did you figure this out? Where can I find the solution...?   Thank you!!