Free personality assessment from Tony Robbins

Daniel Smith

Mar 2, 2010, 1:26:26 AM3/2/10
to chin...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,

For a few years, I was on the trainer team with Anthony Robbins. As you might already know, Tony is one of the best when it comes to personal development, and has based much of his work on NLP. When I was speaking with Dr John Grinder (co-founder of NLP) about Tony, he said, "Tony is very good. I trained him myself."

I discovered NLP by picking up Tony's Unlimited Power, a book that some consider to be something of a stylized version of an NLP training.

Earlier today, I found out that Tony has just launched his new website.
Something that I found as I explored it was that you can now take his Personal Strengths Profile free of charge.

It'll take about half-an-hour to run through it, but I just did it and thought it was good enough to suggest that you consider it too. It has a bit of Disc, but also a very interesting values assessment.

FYI I have just finished the Graduate Certificate of NLP, and been certified as a Trainer of New Code NLP. As the first person in China to complete this, I'm pretty pleased about it.
The GradCertNLP was 40 days of training, roughly equivalent to an advanced Master Practitioner training. It was a big commitment in time and energy, but I am really pleased with the results.

We are looking to having the first weekend of our Master Practitioner training at the end of March. This will be a great adventure for us, taking up some advanced NLP patterns, NLP Modeling, language patterns and an in-depth exploration of virtual questions, values and the core of what drives us. I am contemplating offering a Practitioner of New Code NLP training but we haven't set any dates yet.

Look out for a China NLP session from me in the next few weeks!

I'll be back in Shanghai next week and look forward to seeing you soon,
Dan
________
Daniel Smith

www.DanielSmith.info | www.ShirtsandSuits.com | www.ChinaNLP.org | www.TheGeniusProject.com