From: "AbdulRehman Alfaraj" <abdul....@gmail.com>
Date: 10 Apr 2015 22:31
Subject: Design Question
To: <chicago...@gmail.com>

Hi there

I am new to erlang and CB in specific.  And I am currently doing a side project which involves FreeBSD as my server,  Mongodb and ChicagoBoss for my web application.

But I want to aslo want to create an iOS and andriod app and this project is database driven. But I am not sure how can I make my mobile apps call the DB. Do we make a module using erlang and make all these three apps calling it for info or a web service.

Not sure how to link these three apps to the same DB. I am thinking Erlang is involved in the solution just not sure how.

Abdul

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄