Berlin Erlang Factory Lite 1 Dec - Early Bird rates open!

anna.gr...@erlang-solutions.com

Oct 12, 2015, 6:54:16 AM10/12/15
to ChicagoBoss

The third edition of the Erlang Factory Lite in Berlin will take place on 1 Dec! Berlin Erlang Factory Lite is a whole day full of Erlang and Elixir and, on top of that, three days of hands-on training on OTP, Advanced Erlang Techniques and Phoenix on 2-4 Dec. So far our speakers are Heinz Gies and Sonny Scroggin and new speakers will be announced shortly!

The Early Bird tickets are on sale now and the price for one ticket is 89 EUR + VAT. In addition to that we have a special discount for students - 50% off the regular price. To get it please email confe...@erlang-solutions.com from your university email account for details.