Version dependencies on boss_db, tinymq, aleppo...

Ángel Herranz

Sep 8, 2015, 6:05:31 AM9/8/15
to ChicagoBoss
Hi,

I am trying to keep a service that is in production in the last stable version of CB. I assume that master is not stable so I always try to work with tags (v0.8.14, v0.8.15...). Nevertheless, if the version of the dependencies (such as boss_db, aleppo or tinymq) are not updated then the service goes unstable and difficult to debug.

Is there any convention that helps in keeping a CB service as stable as possible according to a given release number?

chan sisowath

Sep 8, 2015, 10:26:23 AM9/8/15
to chica...@googlegroups.com

Ángel Herranz