Call for Talks Berlin Erlang Factory Lite 2015

anna.gr...@erlang-solutions.com

Oct 2, 2015, 10:09:28 AM10/2/15
to ChicagoBoss

Have you made an interesting innovation, open-source application or product with Erlang/OTP?

Have you used Erlang in a real-world project and want to present a case study?

Or maybe you developed a cool tool? Let the crowd know about it!

We are accepting talks until 10 October.

Submit your talk HERE

Elixir talks also welcome :)

The deadline for talk proposals is 10 October, but we tend to have more talks submitted than we have slots available, so the earlier you submit the better your chances are.

The Early Bird registration starts on Monday 5 October and the price for the ticket is 89 EUR + VAT.

All the best,

Anna