Mochiweb version

bernard...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2015, 10:16:50 PM6/1/15
to chica...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
Is there any reason that the current version of CB pulls in the (almost 2 year old) v2.7.0 version of mochiweb, beyond just "that's the last one we tested it with"? I ask because that version, amongst other things, does not support the 'maximum connections' setting which is fairly important for production facing web servers :)
If it's just a simple case that nobody has tried anything newer, I'll happily be a guinea-pig and try it out myself, however if there's some known incompatibility it would be good to know.

Cheers,

Bernard