"No application configured at this URL" error

Mert Öztürk

May 19, 2016, 5:36:33 AM5/19/16
to ChicagoBoss
Hello,

I keep having the error "No application configured at this URL" in production website. I couldnt figure out when it happens. I have faced this like 10 times and restarted init.sh and everything is good but after a while it gives this error. If i cant catch this error on time, online website becomes unusable by customers and untrackable from search engines.
I am still trying to work it out but couldnt find any good source to solve this issue. Help would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Mert