Supervisor received unexpected message: error

Mert Öztürk

Apr 12, 2016, 12:46:57 PM4/12/16
to ChicagoBoss
Hello,

I am having an error on my cb app which is;
12:43:51.772 [error] Supervisor received unexpected message: {text,<<"message">>}
I am only getting this error on production and not in my local. Couldnt find any source to get help from.
Has anyone face this issue before?

Regards
Mert

Dmitry Polyanovsky

Apr 13, 2016, 2:02:13 AM4/13/16
to ChicagoBoss
Do you use websockets?
Is any difference in environment on dev and production machines?

Mert Öztürk

Apr 13, 2016, 8:40:56 AM4/13/16
to ChicagoBoss
Helllo Dmitry,

Yes i use websocket.
Yes dev is CB 0.8.12 and production is the latest alpha release.
Somehow this problem is gone and i could not figure out when it happens.
Do you have any idea?

Thanks,Mert