Mo-rons on roller blade paths

Hiroko

Jun 24, 2001, 2:43:09 PM6/24/01
So I'm blading through Lincoln Park at a decent rate of speed. Working up a
good rhythm and a sweat. When this idiot family is in the middle of the path
with two small kids. Now I'm trucking along and don't care to break my
stride so I shout at them to move, not once but twice.

What idiots! The kids were looking at the flowers and zoo and I almost
frickin' ran their asses down. I royally cussed out the father about his
clueless sprog. I mean come on...you'd think that pedestrians had the
right............oh wait...........this has been done before.
Nevermind

Geoff Gass

Jun 24, 2001, 3:07:09 PM6/24/01

What's a "roller blade path"?

Hiroko

Jun 24, 2001, 3:35:47 PM6/24/01

"Geoff Gass" <g...@tanzenmb.com> wrote in message >

> What's a "roller blade path"?

Any path *I* happen to inline skating on

smr

Jun 24, 2001, 4:04:59 PM6/24/01
In article <9h5fog$mv5$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>, jnapier...@bigfoot.com
says...

> "Geoff Gass" <g...@tanzenmb.com> wrote in message >
> > What's a "roller blade path"?
>
> Any path *I* happen to inline skating on

OOoooooh, nice one, tough guy. Here's hoping you get fucking clotheslined
next time you're out.

smr

Adam H. Kerman

Jun 24, 2001, 5:20:43 PM6/24/01
Hiroko <jnapier...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

Heh.

Complicated Man

Jun 24, 2001, 7:03:37 PM6/24/01

LAME

Geoff Gass

Jun 24, 2001, 9:48:29 PM6/24/01

Well, hopefully that doesn't end up being the same as my motorcycle path...

Mark Anderson

Jun 24, 2001, 10:51:36 PM6/24/01
In article Geoff Gass <g...@tanzenmb.com> wrote:

>>> What's a "roller blade path"?
>>
>>Any path *I* happen to inline skating on
>
>Well, hopefully that doesn't end up being the same as my motorcycle path...

You better not get in my way on your motorcycle path or you'll get
run over by a Ford Expedition.

Geoff Gass

Jun 24, 2001, 11:08:35 PM6/24/01

Unlikely, since I can out-accelerate that POS quite easily.

G.

Jun 24, 2001, 11:52:23 PM6/24/01

all youse stay off my D9 path

Michael Dix

Jun 25, 2001, 1:16:07 AM6/25/01
Hiroko wrote:

> So I'm blading through Lincoln Park at a decent rate of speed. Working up a
> good rhythm and a sweat. When this idiot family is in the middle of the path
> with two small kids. Now I'm trucking along and don't care to break my
> stride so I shout at them to move, not once but twice.
>
> What idiots! The kids were looking at the flowers and zoo and I almost
> frickin' ran their asses down. I royally cussed out the father about his
> clueless sprog.

You've got a lot of hostility for a Japanese chick.

Dwarf the schmuck

Jun 25, 2001, 1:20:37 PM6/25/01
Complicated Man wrote:

> LAME

Yes, you are pretty lame.

-dwarf

Complicated Man

Jun 25, 2001, 1:31:15 PM6/25/01
tra...@enteract.com writes:
>Complicated Man wrote:
>>
>> LAME
>
>Yes, you are pretty lame.

How about this: "Nice sig!"

Hiroko

Jun 25, 2001, 8:53:16 PM6/25/01

"Michael Dix" <mj...@best.com> wrote in message

> You've got a lot of hostility for a Japanese chick.

All those pent up years of being polite

Geoff Gass

Jun 26, 2001, 12:42:51 AM6/26/01

Dix screwed it up.

Are you cute?

Tony Atoms

Jun 29, 2001, 7:39:10 AM6/29/01
In article <MPG.15a004491...@news-central.giganews.com>, smr
<s...@URGAY.org> wrote:

I think you missed some sarcasm or irony or something. There are no
"roller blade path"s. At least not in Chicago.

smr

Jun 29, 2001, 11:13:47 AM6/29/01
In article <tony-DFBBC0.0...@news.telocity.com>,
to...@noSPAMatoms.net says...

> I think you missed some sarcasm or irony or something. There are no
> "roller blade path"s. At least not in Chicago.

No, I think I caught some dickhead saying that wherever he wanted to
blade was therefore a blade path and people would just have to deal with
his ass 'cuz he can't be inconvenienced.

smr

Complicated Man

Jun 29, 2001, 11:47:59 AM6/29/01

Take a vacation.

Geoff Gass

Jun 29, 2001, 12:58:52 PM6/29/01

Uh, he was mocking ronald.

smr

Jun 29, 2001, 3:34:21 PM6/29/01
In article <9hi7vf$j57$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>, Tb...@pimpdaddy.com says...

Fuck you.

smr

smr

Jun 29, 2001, 3:34:42 PM6/29/01
In article <slrn9jpcu...@mulford.dyndns.org>, g...@tanzenmb.com
says...

I thought just his first post was? That comment above came later in the
thread.

smr

Jamie_Eimermann

Jun 29, 2001, 11:01:35 PM6/29/01
In article <MPG.15a69445...@news-central.giganews.com>,

smr <s...@urGAY.org> wrote:
>In article <slrn9jpcu...@mulford.dyndns.org>, g...@tanzenmb.com
>says...
>> smr <s...@urGAY.org> wrote:
>> >In article <tony-DFBBC0.0...@news.telocity.com>,
>> >to...@noSPAMatoms.net says...

>> >No, I think I caught some dickhead saying that wherever he wanted to
>> >blade was therefore a blade path and people would just have to deal with
>> >his ass 'cuz he can't be inconvenienced.
>>
>> Uh, he was mocking ronald.
>
>I thought just his first post was? That comment above came later in the
>thread.

I "heard" it as mockery as well. I think that's 5:1 in favor of irony.

Jamie

Geoff Gass

Jun 30, 2001, 1:17:12 AM6/30/01
smr <s...@urGAY.org> wrote:
>In article <slrn9jpcu...@mulford.dyndns.org>, g...@tanzenmb.com
>says...
>> smr <s...@urGAY.org> wrote:
>> >In article <tony-DFBBC0.0...@news.telocity.com>,
>> >to...@noSPAMatoms.net says...

>> >No, I think I caught some dickhead saying that wherever he wanted to
>> >blade was therefore a blade path and people would just have to deal with
>> >his ass 'cuz he can't be inconvenienced.
>>
>> Uh, he was mocking ronald.
>
>I thought just his first post was? That comment above came later in the
>thread.

So he was continuing to play the part. Big whoop.

Chill out, man. Work been rough or sumthin?

flaccid erudition

Jun 30, 2001, 2:17:43 AM6/30/01
Jamie_Eimermann <j...@enteract.com> wrote:

>I "heard" it as mockery as well. I think that's 5:1 in favor of irony.

Someday the tables will turn... and then, and then, we will all be able
to dance and sing in the rain because the reign of Jedediah I will have
begun.

*Sigh*

smr

Jun 30, 2001, 2:37:38 AM6/30/01
In article <slrn9jqo6...@mulford.dyndns.org>, g...@tanzenmb.com
says...

> So he was continuing to play the part. Big whoop.
>
> Chill out, man. Work been rough or sumthin?

yeah, actually. long week. beating up on wix is fun for a few minutes
here and there, but i need a full-bore jameson's blowout to get right
again. which i'm taking care of tomorrow night. so i'll be all smiles by
sunday, promise.

smr

Tony Atoms

Jun 30, 2001, 6:58:30 AM6/30/01
In article <MPG.15a7301d4...@news-central.giganews.com>, smr
<s...@URGAY.org> wrote:

12 yr old or regular Jameson's?

Complicated Man

Jun 30, 2001, 12:42:33 PM6/30/01
j...@enteract.com writes:
>I "heard" it as mockery as well. I think that's 5:1 in favor of irony.

Irony is not up for voting I am afraid, Jamie. If SMR can't
recognize the season's most embarrassingly ham-fisted effort
at--god only knows what it was--then it's time for him to
take a break from the group. I have stated this elsewhere.

Complicated Man

Jun 30, 2001, 12:47:49 PM6/30/01

Due to a weird and rare coincidence. Moacir is right. The reign
has begun. I already know several--"younger"--people who have not
so far shown the slightest ability to understand any figure of
speech. Remember the Weimar era and its notorious consequences.
That's all I am saying.

G.

Jun 30, 2001, 5:40:57 PM6/30/01
alb...@hotpop.com writes:

>> That's all I am saying.
>

>Would that the above statement were correct!

ah the irony

flaccid erudition

Jul 1, 2001, 3:03:58 AM7/1/01
Complicated Man <Tb...@pimpdaddy.com> wrote:

From the mouths of babes...

Bloody Viking

Jul 1, 2001, 2:07:32 PM7/1/01

Tony Atoms (to...@noSPAMatoms.net) wrote:

: I think you missed some sarcasm or irony or something. There are no

: "roller blade path"s. At least not in Chicago.

Anyone stupid enough to try it on one of the street bike paths is liable to
get the Door Prize(tm). Brent Peterson knows that _that_ is.

--
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: 100 calories are used up in the course of a mile run.
The USDA guidelines for dietary fibre is equal to one ounce of sawdust.

CUIDADO: Las Puertas Estan Listas Para Cerrar.

Bloody Viking

Jul 1, 2001, 2:07:32 PM7/1/01

========= WAS CANCELLED BY =======:
From: nos...@ripco.com (Bloody Viking)