Arun Surendran

Aug 27, 2007, 10:38:37 AM8/27/07
to Chennai Flex User Group
Hi,
I'm trying to load data from a txt file which contains 6 columns of
numbers. I'd like to use LineChart to plot them as 6 different lines.
I'm having difficulty right at the loading stage. Any and all help is
highly appreciated.
Thanks
Arun

karan

Aug 28, 2007, 1:40:44 AM8/28/07
to chennai-fle...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arun,
    Can you tell us the way you are trying to load a text file.
Posting your code will help us to solve the problem.
I also request you to post your problems to flex-india group, where you have high probablity of getting a solution.

karan

Aug 28, 2007, 2:05:49 AM8/28/07
to chennai-fle...@googlegroups.com
Hi Arun,
    Check this thread

   http://groups.google.com/group/flex_india/browse_thread/thread/17dd8ec7aa47b7b1

   I made a sample for loading a text file ...I think it will help you