Nesta Digital Makers video pitch.

RichardR

Dec 5, 2012, 12:31:18 PM12/5/12
to chelmsford...@googlegroups.com
We have to submit a video pitch for this by Thursday the 17th of January.
This means that we will need to collect together all existing photos and video of the space as well as take more.
At sometime before that, we will have to shoot the actual pitch at a meeting, we need as many people as we can there, actively working sensibly on things.

I think that's all for that, if you have any photos or video, send them over somehow.

Ross

Dec 9, 2012, 9:12:26 AM12/9/12
to chelmsford...@googlegroups.com
So is this Hizzleman and Richmond working on this?

Sam Gibson

Dec 9, 2012, 9:23:51 AM12/9/12
to chelmsford...@googlegroups.com
I think so.

Ben Heaysman

Dec 9, 2012, 9:42:23 AM12/9/12
to chelmsford...@googlegroups.com
Me and Richmond have it covered

RichardR

Dec 9, 2012, 11:57:09 AM12/9/12
to chelmsford...@googlegroups.com
Do keep checking in with me, we have some specific requirements for things that need to go in the video.

Ross

Dec 9, 2012, 12:17:33 PM12/9/12
to chelmsford...@googlegroups.com
Could those be outlined here, just out of interest?

RichardR

Dec 9, 2012, 1:04:01 PM12/9/12
to chelmsford...@googlegroups.com
The basics are that we need to capture what the group is about with video and talk about where we want to go in the audio.