Chelmsford Spring Game Jam

Ben Orrin

Apr 23, 2013, 1:13:29 PM4/23/13
to chelmsford...@googlegroups.com, heathe...@btinternet.com, al...@allrollover.co.uk, leo...@geni-us.net, toms...@gmail.com, yog...@ideashubchelmsford.org
From Friday 3rd - Sunday 5th May we'll be running a Game Jam in the Ideas Hub.

For those not familiar with what a game jam is, teams and individuals will have 52 hours in which to create a fully functioning game or prototype and then submit it to the judging panel at the end.
We'll be presenting awards to the best projects.

The event will run from 6PM Friday, through to 1PM Sunday. Unfortunately  we can't sleep in the Ideas Hub so we'll be stopping for the night and returning each day at 9am. If you are travelling and need a place to stay we can accommodate for you in the Scout Hut, just get in touch.

For more information and to reigster for your free ticket, visit http://gamejam.cmspace.org