SVG versions of our logo/banner!

RichardR

Jan 22, 2013, 10:49:55 PM1/22/13
to chelmsford...@googlegroups.com
So a few days ago I got bored and you all should know what that usually means.
No, I didn't break anything (well, much) but I did manage to understand SVG!

Just look at the source for all of this, mostly hand written except the numbers that were calculated.

To actually view them, you might have to download the files and then open them back up in something like Chrome.
The banner may not look right if you don't have the Tuffy font installed, not sure how to work around this in the SVG file itself but I can do a webfont for the site.

David

Jan 23, 2013, 7:54:38 AM1/23/13
to chelmsford...@googlegroups.com
http://www.fontsquirrel.com/ for fonts and

http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/fonts.html and the code block beneath this:

"The SVG file which uses/references the above SVG font"

line. Shows CSS inline in a SVG file to load a given font.

❂ David Lutton
@ david....@gmail.com
☎ 07792 560341
☏ 01245 226837