Error Installing CheckStyle:Unable to Connect to Sourceforge.net

Swati Bawankule

Aug 31, 2016, 2:55:59 AM8/31/16
to checkstyle

Hi Team,

 I am regorously trying to install checkstyle. I have tried various options like importing Github project, Using MarketPlace also Using  Install new s/w option. But some how it is not able to connect to your repository.

seeking your help for the same. Please find attached screenShots for your reference.

Thanks,

Swati

CheckStyleInvestigation.zip

Roman Ivanov

Aug 31, 2016, 8:27:20 AM8/31/16
to Swati Bawankule, checkstyle
Hi Swati,

you have problem with eclipse-cs project web site not a checkstyle.
http://checkstyle.sourceforge.net/ and http://eclipse-cs.sourceforge.net/#!/ are different project and different teams.

please contact eclipse-cs team for details.

thanks,
Roman Ivanov

Swati Bawankule

Aug 31, 2016, 2:07:24 PM8/31/16
to checkstyle, swatibawa...@gmail.com
Hi Roman,

Thank you for such quick reply. I will try to contact mentioned team. In mean while if you can share any link which is working fine for checkstyle installation in eclipse juno and Spring Tool Suite.It would be a great help.

Thanks,
Swati