I want to add new rule in CheckStyle . I want step by step procedure .

muthukuma...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2016, 2:56:49 AM4/8/16
to checkstyle
I want to add new rule in CheckStyle . I want step by step procedure . If i am change something in jar , when running it shows incorrupted jar file message

Roman Ivanov

Apr 10, 2016, 5:53:26 PM4/10/16
to muthukuma...@gmail.com, checkstyle
change sources only !!

build jar(s) by maven only - "mvn clean install package -Passembly"