Help with finding out beginner level issues to resolve

Divyam Shah

Jan 23, 2018, 12:14:37 AM1/23/18
to checkstyle
Hello, I am Divyam. I wish to contribute to checkstyle project. I have completely set up the development environment and was going through the source code.
I wanted to begin with beginner level issues for checkstyle project. I went through the Issues page on github repo, but couldn't identify the beginner level ones.
It would be helpful if I could get help regarding identifying simple bugs/issues I could resolve.

Thanks

Roman Ivanov

Jan 23, 2018, 7:44:43 PM1/23/18
to Divyam Shah, checkstyle
Hi Divyam,

Thanks a lot for desire to help.
Lets start with very simple issue https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/issues/3946
but during it will will see how to pass all stages of development.

If you agree, please make a gihub comment "I am on it". To secure assignment and let us recognize you on github.

thanks,
Roman Ivanov