GSoC 2017 - Introduction

akti...@asu.edu

Mar 18, 2017, 1:15:04 PM3/18/17
to checkstyle-devel
Hi All,

I am Ashish Tiwari, pursuing Master of Science in Software Engineering from Arizona State University. I am very interested in the GSoC project "Regression Testing Tool and HTML Report Generator for Pull Request.I was selected and successfully completed the GSoC project in 2016 with National Resource for Network Biology (NRNB) last year [1].

As per the guidelines, I am supposed to complete a task before the application. I was hoping if you could assign me a task which is relevant to the project that I am interested in working. Looking forward to your response.

Thanks
Ashish

Roman Ivanov

Mar 18, 2017, 2:01:02 PM3/18/17
to checkstyle-devel
Hi, sound promising , but we trust experience that we can see

as you complete, I will find you smth more complicated.

thanks,
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

Mar 18, 2017, 2:01:56 PM3/18/17
to checkstyle-devel
please read - https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/wiki/To-student-of-GSoC-2017

please make a comment "I am on it"  in github to confirm assignment