Gsoc Proposal

Shivansh Soni

Mar 10, 2017, 6:50:08 AM3/10/17
to checkstyle-devel
Hello Sir,
My name is Shivansh Soni and I am computer science student of National Institute Of Technology, Hamirpur.
I am interested in your project and want to contribute to it. Please provide some guidelines on where to start and how to start.

Ilja Dubinin

Mar 10, 2017, 7:41:50 AM3/10/17
to checkstyle-devel
Hi,

Let us know when you will be ready to solve some issue.

Shivansh Soni

Mar 10, 2017, 11:11:09 AM3/10/17
to checkstyle-devel
Sir, I am ready to solve an issue. Please assign one to me.

Roman Ivanov

Mar 10, 2017, 12:57:08 PM3/10/17
to Shivansh Soni, checkstyle-devel
issue https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/issues/3976
please make comment in github "I am on it" if you agree to tackle it.

On 10 March 2017 at 08:11, Shivansh Soni <shivans...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir, I am ready to solve an issue. Please assign one to me.

Shivansh Soni

Roman Ivanov

Mar 11, 2017, 2:51:08 PM3/11/17
to checkstyle-devel, shivans...@gmail.com
try to resolve https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/issues/2974

please do github comment "I am on it" if you agree.

Shivansh Soni

Mar 11, 2017, 10:25:49 PM3/11/17
to checkstyle-devel, shivans...@gmail.com
@Roman Ivanov I will try to solve this issue and I commented "I am on it" on github :-)

Shivansh Soni

Mar 16, 2017, 1:27:29 PM3/16/17
to checkstyle-devel, shivans...@gmail.com
I have solved issue assigned to me and pr for that is:

Now I am trying second issue assigned to me.

Shivansh Soni

Mar 21, 2017, 8:45:45 AM3/21/17
to checkstyle-devel
Sir, Can I apply on more than one project in one proposal?

Ilja Dubinin

Mar 21, 2017, 4:28:08 PM3/21/17
to Shivansh Soni, checkstyle-devel
No, you should have separate proposal for each project.

Shivansh Soni

Mar 23, 2017, 9:03:28 AM3/23/17
to checkstyle-devel, shivans...@gmail.com
Sir I am busy in my university exams and projects these days but please give me time till sunday for solving that issue. I will definitely show you some positive results.

Shivansh Soni

Mar 23, 2017, 10:38:08 PM3/23/17
to checkstyle-devel
Sir please assign one more issue to me. I will parallely work on both. Please Sir.

Roman Ivanov

Mar 24, 2017, 3:04:58 PM3/24/17
to checkstyle-devel
try - https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/issues/4092
do not forget to make github comment to confirm assignment

Shivansh Soni

Mar 26, 2017, 8:00:03 AM3/26/17
to checkstyle-devel
Sorry Sir please give me some more time to complete these issues as I am very busy now a days wth my project works in university.

Shivansh Soni

Apr 25, 2017, 2:05:11 AM4/25/17
to checkstyle-devel
@Roman Ivanov PLEASE take me in GSOC I am busy with college exams, projects & other stuff from last 3 weeks and not getting any time to solve issues. I will not disappoint you. I have good knowledge of java. Please Sir.

Thanks
Shivansh Soni

On Friday, March 10, 2017 at 5:20:08 PM UTC+5:30, Shivansh Soni wrote:
Message has been deleted