Plan regarding the GSoC 2018

swapnil jain

Dec 5, 2017, 11:50:50 AM12/5/17
to checkstyle-devel
Hello Sir,
I am writing this letter to ask about your plan for GSoC 2018 are you planning to take part in the GSoC 2018?
Thanks
Regards
Swapnil Jain

R Veach

Dec 5, 2017, 2:20:05 PM12/5/17
to checkstyle-devel
As one of the admins, it is my opinion that we should not be entering GSoC 2018 unless we get all projects finished from 2017.
Almost all of them are in some type of uncompleted state. It doesn't make sense to startup new issues when we haven't finished the previous ones.
If these projects could be finished before the deadline for GSoC 2018, then I am fine with entering it.

Roman Ivanov

Dec 5, 2017, 7:39:25 PM12/5/17
to R Veach, checkstyle-devel
we do have projects in our todo list,  we will participate in GSoC 2018.

Message has been deleted