Want to contribute

Pratish Anand

Oct 13, 2015, 5:17:12 PM10/13/15
to checkstyle-devel
Hello

This is Pratish Anand from India currently in studying  Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and communication technology Gandhinagar  .  I would like to contribute in your forum . I have prior knowledge in Java .
I would like to have some guidance in order to contribute .

Regards

Bhavik Patel

Oct 14, 2015, 1:22:50 AM10/14/15
to checkstyle-devel
Hi Pratish,

I would suggest to understand code base of checkstyle first.For that you can start with some issues reported on github repo.
As far as development work flow is concerned, you can see this link:

For Documentation and other related things, you can visit this:

If you need any help or having any difficulties, you can ask any developer for help.

Bhavik
DA-IICT

Roman Ivanov

Oct 14, 2015, 8:36:01 AM10/14/15
to Bhavik Patel, checkstyle-devel
Hi Pratish,

agree with Bhavik, become familiar with some code base and tool.

As you review all this links, let me know, I will show you simple issue to make your first step easy.

thanks,
Roman Ivanov

Roman Ivanov

Oct 28, 2015, 4:44:23 PM10/28/15
to checkstyle-devel, bhavikp...@gmail.com
Pratish,

Do you have problems with understanding of our project ?