Regarding GSOC 2017

Divgian Sidhu

Mar 5, 2017, 9:04:33 AM3/5/17
to checkstyle-devel
Hi, I am Divgian Singh Sidhu, a CSE sophomore at the Indian Institiute of Technology, Delhi. I have experience in Java, Android Development, C ,C++. As i was going through GSOC projects, I liked checkstyle's projects and wanted to be a part of the contributing team before asking anything more. Could any of the mentors please assign me an issue that i can start working on!
Thank You
Regards

Roman Ivanov

Mar 5, 2017, 9:36:58 AM3/5/17
to checkstyle-devel
please read https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/wiki/To-student-of-GSoC-2017

if you agree to resolve it, please make a comment "I am on it" in issue

Divgian Sidhu

Mar 5, 2017, 9:54:52 AM3/5/17
to checkstyle-devel
Thanks, I am on it.

Roman Ivanov

Mar 5, 2017, 1:22:52 PM3/5/17
to checkstyle-devel
read attentively , comment should be done in github issue.

Divgian Sidhu

Mar 6, 2017, 6:01:51 AM3/6/17
to checkstyle-devel
Sorry for that mistake, I have made some changes please review those.
Thanks and Regards

Message has been deleted

Divgian Sidhu

Mar 19, 2017, 11:15:26 PM3/19/17
to checkstyle-devel
Hey
All checks have passed for that.
Please assign me a new issue so that i can work on it.

Thanks and Regards

Roman Ivanov

Mar 20, 2017, 5:12:50 PM3/20/17
to Divgian Sidhu, checkstyle-devel
try https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/issues/4052
please make a comment in github "I am on it".