Wish to contribute to Checkstyle, how to start?

34 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Naman Tiwari

da leggere,
3 ott 2017, 10:30:5903/10/17
a checkstyle-devel
Hey, I wish to contribute to Checkstyle but I am relatively new to Open Source Development. Can you please help me get started?
I read the following:
Writing Checks
Beginning Development

but, could not figure out how to choose an issue to start with which is suitable for me.

Roman Ivanov

da leggere,
9 ott 2017, 11:22:1609/10/17
a Naman Tiwari, checkstyle-devel
Hi Naman,

Thanks a lot for desire to help.
please share your github accout and I will guide you at github.
We try to place "easy" label on each issue that is suitable for newbies.

thanks,
Roman Ivanov

Naman Tiwari

da leggere,
9 ott 2017, 11:44:1609/10/17
a checkstyle-devel
Hi Roman,
My Github profile link : https://github.com/Naman-sopho

Thank you for your help.
Naman Tiwari

Roman Ivanov

da leggere,
9 ott 2017, 17:26:0209/10/17
a Naman Tiwari, checkstyle-devel
https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/issues/5186

all further questions should be done in github

Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
Il messaggio è stato eliminato