Adding-JGit

Raies

Mar 19, 2018, 6:23:16 AM3/19/18
to checkstyle-devel
I am trying to write a plugin for checkstyle in Eclipse which will need to check the Git repository.
The repository I have forked is: https://github.com/checkstyle/eclipse-cs
The library JGit can be found here: https://www.eclipse.org/jgit/download/

I am using the Sample-Plugin from eclipse-cs to as a starting point and have added the dependecies as described to net.sf.eclipsecs.sample/pom.xml
However, after running 'mvn package' the error "import org.eclipse.jgit cannot be resolved" keeps popping up.

Does anyone know how to properly add dependecies to eclipse-cs or am I missing a step?

Roman Ivanov

Mar 19, 2018, 7:30:06 PM3/19/18
to Raies, checkstyle-devel
Hi Raies,

Here we discuss only checkstyle library related questions.
please post your question to eclipse-cs support services  https://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-cs/support?source=navbar

thanks,
Roman Ivanov