!!! Price Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card Lowest Price

jl28...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2014, 12:28:47 PM7/3/14
to cheap-gift...@googlegroups.com
where to buy "Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card" Best Price for you

Are You Searching For "Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card" ?.

View Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card

"Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card" 8.8 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

If you finding for"Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card"?. Before you buy!..Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card. We Recommend, Read this "Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card" Review. See in our store and you will get promotions now!!!

You can read reviews of this "Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card" >>> Get Information..

Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card Detail & Feature

  • This Gift Card is only valid at the teaching studio of Marty Buttwinick.
  • Lessons can be done in person at his home studio in Glendale CA or via Skype or telephone if outside the greater Los Angeles area.
  • $50 for one, one-hour lesson; $100 for two, one-hour lessons
  • $150 for three, one-hour lessons
  • $200 for five, one-hour lessons (The best deal!)

Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card: Summary

    Private music lessons tailored to each individual's goals: bass, guitar, piano and acoustic bass, with theory and musicianship programs for all instruments including singers and songwriters. Having guided more than 1,000 students through their studies, Marty puts the pieces of the musical puzzle together so the route to your musical goals is smooth and fun. Every person is unique and needs a unique approach. The elements of music are the same for every style of music. Applying them to individual goals, however, can vary dramatically. This is why communication is a primary ingredient to every lesson: goals are set, acknowledged when achieved with new ones made to work towards. This alignment keeps each student happily on track and and progressing. Marty specializes in teens and adults through beginning and intermediate levels, though his advanced students have gone on to perform or record with such notables as Beck, Chaka Khan, Nine Inch Nails, Doug E. Fresh and Tori Amos, as well as creating stable, if less notable, careers in music. As a veteran professional musician and private music instructor, he creates easy to understand and effective lessons that are organized, fun and productive resulting in stable musical skill and ability in almost any style of music you can imagine. Really.

We recommend that you should compare prices and read review feedback before buy "Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card" . Click the button below to go to online store with recommended. Wish you happiness and good fortune and get a "Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card" that is priced right for the money you pay.

This online store is very popular. There is a very high security. To purchase this product with your credit card. This online store have Rating Vote and reviews from Customer who have bought. This "Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card" have to give you the pros and cons are. of "Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card" .

If you compare the price of "Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card" . You should look for online stores that sell a certain number. We will take you to online stores. Which this online store. There will be a variety of vendors selling goods. And you do not necessary need to check the price of other online stores again.

"Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card" Image Reviews

897 Click to Buy from This Site

Most helpful customer reviews

5An amazingly supportive and fun music teacher
By Liz Z
I started learning how to play the piano with Marty over six years ago as a middle-aged neophyte with no previous experience. During that time, I have gotten over any sense of self consciousness or embarrassment about my lack of musical knowledge or skills. Marty has been completely accepting of my performance level wherever it's been while always encouraging improvement. He seems to have an inexhaustible collection of exercises to help me overcome any difficulty I've faced from getting the tempo correct to playing complex (to me) pieces. I have never worked with anyone who is so nonjudgmental and has such patience (including myself)!

But that's not all. I enjoy all kinds of music and Marty works with me on really different genres ranging from classical to blues to bossa nova. He tailors the pieces I learn to my tastes, ability level, and growing aspirations. Even though he's a professional and works with many professionals, he makes learning, even for a newbie, great fun!

5An experienced musician who is also a wise and patient teacher
By Amazon.com-lover
Marty was referred to me, 20 some years ago, by a mutual friend who also was a brilliant bass player and had himself taken some advanced lessons from Marty. I had always wanted to learn bass and had purchased a Precision, thinking I could teach myself but I really preferred guidance and needed a teacher. Marty not only immediately put me at ease, but knew exactly how to teach a nervous beginner. He has seen and done it all as a musician, band leader, singer and is able to explain every aspect of music in understandable ways. He can teach beginners all the way to experienced advanced. His ear training will change your musical life.
As for me, after 2 years of lessons I was playing bass in bands. After about another year, I was playing fretless.
All the things I learned from Marty are still with me. I can pick up my bass even if time has gone by since last playing. The ear training is now so ingrained in me, I can hear when famous celebrity singers are out of tune.
I promise you , you will not be sorry having Marty as your teacher. What ever your musical instrument and goals, Marty can help you achieve it. You will not be sorry.

5Learn from a master
By Matthew Stolarz
I had been invited to join a band because I was likable, but wasn't very good at bass. I crammed hard, taking lessons with Marty regularly. He really focused my attention on the basics, helping me practice what was essential to getting competent FAST. Now, years later, I am a bassist/vocalist that has toured nationally and enjoyed the fruits of playing live music. I couldn't have done it with out him!

See all 5 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Finding Keyword Tag :

Best Buy Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card .
Best PricePersonalized Music Lesson Gift Card .
Discount Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card
Cheap Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card .
Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card Reviews.
Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card for Sale.
Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card Price.
Personalized Music Lesson Gift Card On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo