$ Reviews Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card Discount

jl28...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2014, 12:26:23 PM7/3/14
to cheap-gift...@googlegroups.com
Purchase "Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card" best product for you

Want Read Reviews Of "Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card" ?.

View Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card

"Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card" 8.8 out of 10. based on 289 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

If you finding for"Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card"?. Before you buy!..Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card. We Recommend, Read this "Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card" Review. See in our store and you will get promotions now!!!

You can read descriptions of this "Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card" >>> Read More Detail..

Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card Detail & Feature

  • Open for Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week
  • Lunch is served Monday - Saturday from 11:30 am - 3:30 pm - Dinner is served Monday - Thursday 3:30 pm - 10:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 3:30 pm - 11:00 pm, and Sunday 1:00 pm - 8:30 pm
  • Live Music every Friday & Saturday
  • Happy Hour is served at our bar area Monday - Saturday from 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm and Sunday all day from 1:00 pm - 8:30 pm / We offer a glass of house wine for $3 ( Malbec, Cab, Merlot, Chardonnay & Torrontes), wells & drafts for $3.50, house martinis for $6 and 30% off on all appetizers in our menu.
  • We will customize a menu for you special event. Contact us and we will make the arrangements to make your event a memorable moment! (619) 234-4900

Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card: Summary

    Established in 2005; Puerto La Boca brings to Little Italy the taste of the world famous Argentinean steaks and wines, great atmosphere and attentive service. You'll find on our menu appetizers, salads, seafood and pastas as well as a great selection of steaks. Our wine list holds all kinds of Argentinian wines like Malbec & Torrontes. We have an outside seating and a private room for up to 14 guests. Come join us and experience an authentic Argentinian Cuisine! www.puertolaboca.com

We recommend that you should compare prices and read review feedback before buy "Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card" . Click the button below to go to online store with recommended. Wish you happiness and good fortune and get a "Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card" that is priced right for the money you pay.

This online store is very popular. There is a very high security. To purchase this product with your credit card. This online store have Rating Vote and reviews from Consumer who have bought. This "Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card" have to give you the pros and cons are. of "Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card" .

If you compare the price of "Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card" . You should look for online stores that sell a certain number. We will take you to online stores. Which this online store. There will be a variety of vendors selling goods. And you do not necessary need to check the price of other online stores again.

"Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card" Image Reviews

789 Click to Buy from This Site

Most helpful customer reviews

5sent as gift from NJ to Cali
By A
The recipient received the gift card swiftly and raved about this restaurant. Ambiance was very nice and food was very good. Convenient parking too. Excellent gift!

See all 1 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Finding Keyword Tag :

Best Buy Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card .
Best PricePuerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card .
Discount Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card
Cheap Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card .
Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card Reviews.
Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card for Sale.
Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card Price.
Puerto La Boca Steakhouse Gift Card On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo