Fwd: Join us for a private screening of Maker The Movie

Quentin McDonald

Nov 5, 2014, 6:51:38 PM11/5/14
to chch...@googlegroups.com
This might be of interest. Can't seem to see where the Christchurch showing is...

Nov 6, 2014, 3:54:49 PM11/6/14
to chch...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to see this. Is anyone else keen?

Quentin McDonald

Nov 6, 2014, 4:59:56 PM11/6/14
to chch...@googlegroups.com
Yes,  but not necessarily about heading to Auckland to see it (that show's sold out anyway). It's meant to be showing simultaneously in Christchurch but I can't see anything on the EventFinder, Mindkits or Fabriko websites despite the latter meant to be hosting it.

kiwinewt

Nov 13, 2014, 1:00:33 AM11/13/14
to chch...@googlegroups.com

Pete Nicholls

Nov 14, 2014, 4:10:12 AM11/14/14
to chch...@googlegroups.com
Bought a ticket. See you there!

Marek Kuziel

Nov 14, 2014, 4:38:35 AM11/14/14
to chch...@googlegroups.com
Cool. Bought a ticket, too. See you there :-)

PS: I'm going to the FabLab opening tomorrow around sometime between 11-noon so might see some of you there, too.

Marek