Don't forget chili contest for tomorrow's meeting.

Jeff Johnson

Oct 23, 2017, 12:42:24 PM10/23/17
to chattlab...@googlegroups.com, chattlab-list
We have 2 people so far that have committed to bring in their chili.  Hopefully we'll get some more for tomorrow night.  But if you can't bring any, at least bring an appetite.

We'll be going over the monthly agenda which will reveal some new cool equipment coming our way.  Meeting starts around 7:30, we'll try to have chili between 6 and 6:30.

If we can get at least 5 competitors, we'll give out one of these to the winner, which is worth about $100: