Looking for S-video or RCA to VGA converter

Visto 1 vez
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Jeff Johnson

no leída,
12 ene 2017, 10:42:3312/1/17
a chattlab...@googlegroups.com,chattl...@googlegroups.com
Before I buy one, if anyone has access to an adapter that converts either S-video or composite (RCA) to a VGA connection that they have laying around, we could use it.

We have on-loan fiber optic viewing device that would make a great way of showing PCB circuits on the projector screen, but the output is s-video or composite, and our projector takes VGA.

If you have something and don't need it, leave it at the space.  Otherwise, I'll just find something at walmart.

Thanks.
Jeff

Rudy Elizondo

no leída,
12 ene 2017, 10:47:5712/1/17
a Jeff Johnson,chattlab...@googlegroups.com,chattl...@googlegroups.com
Give me a day to dig around, I think I've got one.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos